About Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma
Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma is a type of bacteria that can cause an STD. You get it by having sex with someone who has it. Even if you don’t go “all the way” with vaginal sex, you can get it through sexual touching or rubbing.
- Penile or vaginal discharge
- Burning, stinging, or pain when urinating
- Pain in your pelvic area below your belly
- Vaginal bleeding during periods
- Vaginal bleeding after intercourse
Have You Been Exposed To An Unknown STD Or Not Sure Of Which STD To Get Treated For?
The 3 most common STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis when you’ve had unprotected sex. Our doctors can prescribe a combination treatment plan to get you right as rain for $59.99.