About Bacterial Vaginosis
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is a common but frustrating condition that occur due to overgrowth of naturally occurring, healthy bacteria in the vagina. It is one of the most common causes of excessive or abnormal vaginal discharge. In addition to abnormal discharge, BV may also cause a fishy smell that is more noticeable after intercourse and when menstruating.
- Thin white, gray, or yellow vaginal discharge
- Burning feeling when urinating
- Fishy smell that gets stronger after sex
- Vaginal itchiness, redness and swelling
- Vaginal bleeding after intercourse
Have You Been Exposed To An Unknown STD Or Not Sure Of Which STD To Get Treated For?
The 3 most common STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis when you’ve had unprotected sex. Our doctors can prescribe a combination treatment plan to get you right as rain for $59.99.